Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.002 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,477 (€2,118) in Podgorica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gävle costs 3,050 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)