Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.361 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,201 (EC$17,042) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 399 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $864 (18 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)