Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat, Montserrat compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.359 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth, Montserrat (Montserrat) is 18% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,150 (EC$15,561) in Plymouth, Montserrat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)