Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.820 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,374 (£4,227) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,100 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 305,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €89 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)