Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.585 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 11% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,323 (£3,779) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)