Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.727 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,421 (£3,685) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)