Cost of living in Plymouth, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.756 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plymouth (United Kingdom) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,308 (£3,850) in Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$7,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warangal costs ₨7,116 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $706 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manama costs Dinar 0.020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)