Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.879 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,427 (7,308 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Bologna costs €500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Youngstown, Ohio costs $0.08 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.50 (40 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Riga costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,600TL (about 1 hour ago)