Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.867 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,990 (12,681 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 2 hours ago)