Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,946 (12,168 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Provo, Utah costs $21 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Grand Cayman costs CI$5.06 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 4,000 ₮ (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)