Cost of living in Ploieşti, Romania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.944 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ploieşti (Romania) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,716 (11,355 lei) in Ploieşti.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,264 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,900 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨450 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hyderabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Sarajevo costs 300KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨152,475 (about 1 hour ago)