Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.010 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,983 (13,849 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)