Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,208 (10,236 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (18 minutes ago)