Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 926 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania (United States) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,601 ($5,609) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Denver, Colorado costs $0.81 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)