Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41378 AED / SEK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,398 (42,047 kr) in Pitea.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Limassol costs €550 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $18 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $7 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U980 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)