Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.314 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,274 (€3,772) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (26 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (34 minutes ago)