Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 306 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.187 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 8% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,432 (€4,402) in Pisa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beijing costs 15元 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Edinburgh costs £0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montreal costs C$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,516 (about 2 hours ago)