Cost of living in Pisa, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.562 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pisa (Italy) is 5% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 17,796 (€3,901) in Pisa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benoni costs R 14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)