Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 87 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.940 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pinocchio di Ancona (Italy) is 7% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,543 (€3,691) in Pinocchio di Ancona.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (30 minutes ago)