Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.536 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,462 (元17,658) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)