Cost of living in Pimpri, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05388 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pimpri (India) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,100 (₨224,553) in Pimpri.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Nairobi costs Shilling6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monrovia costs 900 L$ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jena costs €400 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,601 (about 1 hour ago)