Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28082 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,460 (R 44,372) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (32 minutes ago)