Cost of living comparison between Pietermaritzburg, South Africa and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26689 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pietermaritzburg (South Africa) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,668 (R 54,959) in Pietermaritzburg.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)