Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10493 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,000 (123,897 ฿) in Phuket.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (11 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (35 minutes ago)