Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00091 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,013 (14,258,808 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)