Cost of living in Phnom Penh, Cambodia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00092 AED / KHR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phnom Penh (Cambodia) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,087 (13,105,241 Riels) in Phnom Penh.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (40 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)