Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 152 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,059 (95,434,042 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)