Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,947 (101,386,672 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €44 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bratislava costs €30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Greenville, South Carolina costs $0.32 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,033 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Rosario costs ARS $700 (about 1 hour ago)