Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00016 AED / VND
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,183 (81,763,816 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (34 minutes ago)