Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.975 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,792 (R$ 12,098) in Petropolis.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (27 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (33 minutes ago)