Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01159 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 62% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,141 (616,116 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)