Cost of living in Petrolina, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.989 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petrolina (Brazil) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,508 (R$ 13,653) in Petrolina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$155 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (28 minutes ago)