Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.825 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,543 (RM9,147) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $116 (about 1 hour ago)