Cost of living in Petaling Jaya, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.858 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petaling Jaya (Malaysia) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,243 (RM13,104) in Petaling Jaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (1 minute ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)