Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03327 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 42% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,879 (₨296,979) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Saipan costs $500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kelowna costs C$17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)