Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.333 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,999 (€3,462) in Pescara.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)