Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.961 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,819 (€3,994) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)