Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.285 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 9% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,583 (€4,337) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,220 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨135,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $70 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oakland, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boulder, Colorado costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)