Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.521 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 7% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,258 (€4,260) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)