Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.504 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,402 (€4,307) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €12 (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Hobart costs AU$1,935 (38 minutes ago)