Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,551 prices entered by 186 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.755 AED / AUD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 48% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,455 (AU$6,698) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tokyo costs ¥999,999 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (24 minutes ago)