Cost of living in Perigueux, France compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.897 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perigueux (France) is 14% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,465 (€5,508) in Perigueux to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (16 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (35 minutes ago)