Cost of living comparison between Pereira, Colombia and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00124 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 49% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,576 (COL$7,725,148) in Pereira.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)