Cost of living in Penza, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06449 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Penza (Russia) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,185 (руб 173,439) in Penza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $54 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 192 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,220 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kraków costs 48 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Frankfurt am Main costs €9,000 (about 1 hour ago)