Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 195 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.169 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,182 (R$ 10,420) in Pelotas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)