Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11608 AED / UYU
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,902 ($U111,150) in Paysandú.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)