Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01120 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 33% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,035 (1,074,882 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $130 (5 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Taipei costs 2,000 NT$ (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Salvador costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)