Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01116 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,915 (1,157,710 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sharjah costs Dirham 1,900 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $90 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (20 minutes ago)