Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01146 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,382 (1,080,003 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kochi costs ₨72 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rajkot costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Torreón costs Mex$ 13,900 (about 1 hour ago)