Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11347 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,274 (116,981 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Coronado, Panama costs 122 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Amarillo, Texas costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oshawa costs C$3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 3 hours ago)