Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10477 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 38% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,711 (92,687 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨19,314 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$7,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩3,100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Florianopolis costs R$ 299 (about 1 hour ago)