Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 494 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11183 AED / THB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,257 (109,599 ฿) in Pattaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Belgrade costs 12,000 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 200 zł (about 2 hours ago)