Cost of living comparison between Patras, Greece and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.952 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,312 (€2,862) in Patras.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 2,000,000 ₫ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)