Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05412 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,952 (₨146,927) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)