Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05692 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,314 (₨146,071) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $11 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kelowna costs C$2,800 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cusco costs S/. 600 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)