Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05526 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,811 (₨159,459) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Belfast costs £2.50 (about 2 hours ago)