Cost of living in Patiala, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05399 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patiala (India) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,090 (₨168,368) in Patiala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 250,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hanoi costs 200,000 ₫ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)