Cost of living in Pasto, Colombia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00115 AED / COP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pasto (Colombia) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,082 (COL$7,899,869) in Pasto.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zagreb costs 11 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$89 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $1,211 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$400 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (34 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Edmonton costs C$4.65 (about 2 hours ago)