Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.334 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,665 (€4,306) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 650 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salta costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 21 Lari (about 1 hour ago)