Cost of living in Parma, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.948 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,918 (€3,779) in Parma.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $45,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in La Plata costs ARS $380,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €34 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)