Cost of living in Panipat, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05507 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panipat (India) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,752 (₨195,238) in Panipat.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Muzaffarpur costs ₨7 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Antwerp costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (32 minutes ago)