Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.406 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,525 (€3,750) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Neuchatel costs CHF 65 (42 minutes ago)