Cost of living in Panevėžys, Lithuania compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.550 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Panevėžys (Lithuania) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,465 (€4,058) in Panevėžys.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (40 minutes ago)