Cost of living comparison between Palmyra, Syria and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Palmyra has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Palmyra.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00710 AED / SYP *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmyra (Syria) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,652 (1,640,427 £) in Palmyra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,408 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $150 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Portland, Oregon costs $0.87 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Puebla costs Mex$ 5,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Caracas costs Bs 2,400 (about 1 hour ago)