Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.676 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,586 (NZ$7,320) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Fortaleza costs R$ 1,261 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (35 minutes ago)