Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.637 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 15% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,043 (NZ$6,843) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Maringá costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 200 ден (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubrovnik costs 1,000 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rouen costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)