Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.205 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palma de Mallorca (Spain) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,863 (€4,010) in Palma de Mallorca.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (5 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (about 1 hour ago)