Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 18,743 ($5,103) in Palm Bay, Florida.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abuja costs 250,000 ₦ (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oujda costs 150 Dirham (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limoges costs €850 (44 minutes ago)