Cost of living in Pakxe, Laos compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AED / LAK
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakxe (Laos) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,505 (34,564,599 ₭) in Pakxe.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)