Cost of living in Pakpattan, Pakistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03496 AED / PKR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pakpattan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,513 (₨415,074) in Pakpattan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (27 minutes ago)