Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.206 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,051 (€4,054) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Kharkiv costs 31₴ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €13 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Juan costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 40 (about 2 hours ago)