Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.308 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 4% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,880 (€4,847) in Padua to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)