Cost of living in Padua, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 381 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.187 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 6% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,911 (€4,277) in Padua.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in San Sebastian costs €120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Marseille costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dublin costs €1.56 (about 1 hour ago)