Cost of living in Padang, Indonesia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 AED / IDR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padang (Indonesia) is 30% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,239 (Rp 48,120,373) in Padang.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Des Moines, Iowa costs $1.85 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Macao costs 3,000 Pataca (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $150 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 23,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Enschede costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)