Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.426 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 24% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 23,331 (£5,271) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (about 1 hour ago)