Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 480 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.716 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,923 (£4,648) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Johor Bahru costs RM3,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Arua costs 100,000 Shilling (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨25,413 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)