Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.614 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 36% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,588 (£5,546) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.11 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)