Cost of living in Oxford, United Kingdom compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 450 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.611 AED / GBP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oxford (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 24,044 (£5,214) in Oxford to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)