Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.888 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,638 (€4,022) in Oviedo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fargo costs $15 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reno, Nevada costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Amarillo, Texas costs $0.55 (about 1 hour ago)