Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00551 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,286 (CH$2,230,142) in Ovalle.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Melbourne costs AU$1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taichung City costs 8,000 NT$ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)